clock

clock

sort thoughts of mine ♥

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you WANT !

Don't go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the one who pisses you off daily basic and yet you still find yourself Crazy IN Love with HIM !

Sometimes when I say I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I Know You're NOT"

"Love is a great Risk. But not loving is of the greater risk - even though you may have been hurt badly before - a great love will come to you soon and you must be ready to accept it and face it"

"Forget the past and focus on the future. Stop obsessing on what you have lost and get what you need NOW"

Monday 24 September 2012

Emo nemo attack !

Out of sight and mind.
Le mood exactly like the weather today. Depressed all the day out of sudden. :c

Le bestie ask what's going on with me. Im exactly fine. But le mood in heart and mind is so mixed up!

 
If the moment still exits. I do have. I admit. 

 
Yesh ! Is not bout the movie or fairy tales that I believe true love still exits. Is when I see the way daddy treat mummy and that make me feel so much happiness. Daddy always show me how to be a good papa and husband. Is so sad to say that I can't see the true love between grandpa and grandma due to le didn't get the chance to meet them in life. only le daddy father that I get to know when I was a kid but he's in heaven. Always get jealous when people out there is holding their grandpa and grandma hand while crossing the road or shopping. :')

 
Am really lucky to be my parents baby girl.
  
 
le sighhhh.. 

 
Just sometimes. sometimes imma too tired to tell the people out there what le feeling just rather with a smile and it will be done. 

 
Not much that I hope to get. Just some tight huggies and cute kisses will be fine. 

 
I believe in this. I don't meet the people with accident. People who came in my life with some reason. Some are real some are fake. You just have to accept. 

Too much or over will be a bit gay isn't it ? But le always like to see those guys eyes with some tears drop and that make me felt all inside. You don't have to cry like a little boy to show how much you are hurt in there. Just some tears that dripping out will say everything. Indeed with the good attitude and smile with tears in eye and walk away. much love! c:

 
Who da hell don't wish to ?! 

 
If only you remembered. 

 
Guys who love kids and their family! Definately my loveeee!

 
Sometimes all you need is just this. SEX is not all about! 

 
Fcuk all those sick feeling sometimes. You're freaking emo nemo attack and you have to find something to cheer yourself up like a stupid retard people at there. Smile at le lappie like nobody business or watching mv and cry like a little baby. FUCK YOU ! 

 
If only I could go out and shop like a King's daughter without looking at that bloody price tag anymore and walk every where with le beautiful smile and with the damn confident and fcuking drive my own car like a boss and my life would be so much better. xoxo

 
Ended up ?! Okay that was just a dream for me. FCUK MYSELF and go back to sleep!