clock

clock

sort thoughts of mine ♥

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you WANT !

Don't go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the one who pisses you off daily basic and yet you still find yourself Crazy IN Love with HIM !

Sometimes when I say I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I Know You're NOT"

"Love is a great Risk. But not loving is of the greater risk - even though you may have been hurt badly before - a great love will come to you soon and you must be ready to accept it and face it"

"Forget the past and focus on the future. Stop obsessing on what you have lost and get what you need NOW"

Tuesday 27 November 2012

You Grow . We grow. They O.L.D

We all growing up everyday.

 
{Make sure you watch the video before you start reading}
 
Every single day we're growing, but we didn't realize that our parents is getting old.
Look at their face with wrinkles, look at their hair with the color changing from black to grey and white is coming soon. Do you feel the same way like me after watching the short clip up there ? How do you feel ? I have no words to describe but just cry out loud like a kids at le working place. How great to have my parents with me. I'm glad, really glad that our beloved God let me be thier baby girl. 
Apprciate the moment to be with them.
Even though you have girlfie or boyfie, wife or husband or even children but there is 7days a week. So there's no such an excuse for saying you're busy all the time. Indeed ya right, you don't just have s-e-x every 24/7 right ? If yes. Man you need to have a medical check-up soon. :)
Life's definately too short. Really tooo short for you to regret a single thing.
Time never wait for anyone. Do something for them before its too late. In this world you only have One Mum & One Dad they will be leaving to other place one day, you wouldn't know when the day and time gonna arrive right. Love your parents more!
 
 Absolutely. Don't judge. Just don't judge. Even though people out there might say bad things about you or do something bad to you. Just let it be and leave. You can't take it as a reason to hurt someone. KARMA exits. Believe in that. Don't let the word revenge stay with you. Let the word Trust to be in you. Forget what past hurts you but never forget what it taught you. Grow up and live with it.

I finally. Like seriously finally understand what does this word really mean.
I'd always read an quote and it wrote there silence is the girl loudest cry. It never made my curiousity to found out what does it really mean. Guess I never been this way nor feels this way before. Till recently, I have total lost my mood when i'm all alone. My brain keep spinning, but I wasn't really thinking. Not even a tears that flow down from my eyes.
Don't ask me what happen when I'm in silence mode.
Just sometimes I wish to shut myself up. If I have problem that if I tell you I will feel better I will let you know. Don't worry. But sometimes when I share it out and it make me more hard on myself then what's the point of i'm sharing ? Do you know the feeling when you share something to a person who meant to you and ended up they give you a shit reaction and that eventually break me down okay.
This speak it all about me.
& I know no one will be ever be there for me. No one.
Not counted my parents, cause I always wouldn't let them know how hard I'm facing. Cause the things that they've been through is more worst than what i'm facing. But eventually. No one is always, like never a person always be there for me. People that meant to me only remember me when they need me to do something. Wrong ? Think again why you want me to be there at the first place ? ;)
& Eventually as long as I have a healthy body and everything go smooth with my family and work, I seriously no need anyone to survive. Don't tell me bout boyfie thingy. I can live on my own. Handle my thing on my own. I no need a person who only need me when they want me to do something or be there for them. Where are you when i'm freaking lost my control and emotion when i'm about to give up my life and I say fuck it. I could live better than do this stupid thing and hurt my parents.  
 
Especially for the ladies.
Do Value yourself don't act cheap. Even prostitute have a price.
Dear girls, if a guy go over to you and don't respect you. Please stay awake and leave. Not all guy are bad but some is worst than bad. If he wouldn't know how to respect you for now. He won't able to respect you in the future. But hey girl. Do you know that some bitch out there is the one who play all over the good guy ? Guess what don't judge !

Never take people for granted.
No matter how much they love you. Eventually people get tired.
 
Indeed my heart beat fast whenever I see him.
Damn can I just get over with him. The moment when I calm myself down I think back the word he said and text me and seriously I wish I could turn back time. I want to be the one that he tell the world that I'm his girl. :(


Life is amazing when you know who is true to you.
Something left unspoken in there.

Stupid enough.
Just leave me alone won't you. If you aren't going to stay.
 
if you know exactly how it feel.