clock

clock

sort thoughts of mine ♥

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you WANT !

Don't go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the one who pisses you off daily basic and yet you still find yourself Crazy IN Love with HIM !

Sometimes when I say I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I Know You're NOT"

"Love is a great Risk. But not loving is of the greater risk - even though you may have been hurt badly before - a great love will come to you soon and you must be ready to accept it and face it"

"Forget the past and focus on the future. Stop obsessing on what you have lost and get what you need NOW"

Monday 12 November 2012

The outside

The Outside !

The more we grow up the more reality you will found out from the outside. 

  As I grow till the age of now as the thing i've seen and those faces. Is never as easy and kind when we were like a kids in those old times. The more you know the more you grow . You assume that not everyone around you can be trusted. Not even any single one sometimes but only yourself and GOD. Don't just used your ear to hear or your eye to see and start to judge but felt it from your heart and realize no one is perfect not you or me either.
 Some people have been through so much till they could barely know the real of themself and being plastic like faker all the time. Seriously do you really have to be this way ? Aren't you get tired ? I guess they will answer i'm used to it and sadly to know what is right or wrong anymore. But just a second. Have you ever thought of being true bout yourself. Is better for people say you're real than people just say oh ya. she's fake ! Think about it.

 Never ever make this word represent yourself. Learn to love yourself more than other people do. No one know the best in you other than yourself. Never throw your own life nor happiness in other's hand. You're the one who in charge for that. Never blame people for anything cause you're the one who agree from the start. Learn to say No sometimes. 

 Teenage girl who need all this stuff. Really ? Do you really need that ? One more question. Do you get it by yourself ? You need this because other's have it, isn't it ? Barely could say is not by your own money isn't it ? Opps! you go girl ! 
  
 Grow up and be the real lady. Buy whatever you need by your own bloody cash. No offence but if you get the things you like, by your own. You will be more happy and appreciate that stuff. So work hard. What goes around come back around.


 and guess what. I was perfectly wanted to sleep like now! rush back home and just lay down on my bed and with the accompanied by all my pillow and bear. shut everything off! Just SLEEPPPPP !!!

Mind was perfectly find and clear right now. Just wanted to rest and ready to face The World for a better future. Indeed My WORLD I LOVE YOUUUUU ! You rockx !

 
At the young of me. Definately I could handle my thing by my own. The more I see couples I thought I might need someone but till the moment they lie to each other and argue I was like Bullshit! I only need my parents and all those bestie babe be there to share thoughts and I guess I will be perfectly fine! I no need sommeone to burden with.

 
Always bare in mind! Never be in relationship when you're lonely. be in when you're ready ! Cause its always a full time job to have a partner. Be a lifetime not a part time !
  
 
Be proud to be single. Smile like this every little time. It makes you feel better ! So why not ? Just :)