clock

clock

sort thoughts of mine ♥

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you WANT !

Don't go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the one who pisses you off daily basic and yet you still find yourself Crazy IN Love with HIM !

Sometimes when I say I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I Know You're NOT"

"Love is a great Risk. But not loving is of the greater risk - even though you may have been hurt badly before - a great love will come to you soon and you must be ready to accept it and face it"

"Forget the past and focus on the future. Stop obsessing on what you have lost and get what you need NOW"

Monday 7 January 2013

2013 resolution of mine !

2013 
 Greeting out loud for the 2013 ! Thanks God for not letting the world end in 2012. 
Because people out there are just too awesome, especially our beloved God! Once again, thanks for keep giving us chances to make ourselves with a better life. 
 So let's have something to be done before 2014 is here. ;p

 
The only Queen King of mine.
Get more time to spent with them.Treat them more with good food.Scold them less.Earn more for them.
Basically am working like a bee's recently, so I have very less time to be with them. No money, no honey. Me is no money,no rental. no rental, no house. So yea, promise will bring them out for a great food so will earn more and treat them more good. Indeed I will try to scold them less. Ikr, I scold my parents. But hey you. Don't Judge Me. Cause i'm like the main supporter in my family. I'm not like taking this as a chance to be a miss behave bad daughter. Well I no need to explain here cause You don't know me. :p

 
Bitchy Bitch of Mine 
Laugh more with her. Get more sweet escape together.12years relationship keep counting.Won't let any jerks hurts her. If yes. Imma gonna kick his butt!
Extremely overloaded history I have with her. Never Judge her I tell you! 
She's a crazy bitch. She get emotional so easily. She cry like a baby girl once the tap is on! 

 
Minnie meow the skinny vampire of mine.
 Never gonna gain weight together with her. 10 years relationship keep counting.
LOL ! Ikr bet you guys are laughing. The only thing I wish was never gonna gain weight together with her. She could eat like a boss but never ever gain weight till 40kg. Always like forever with the start of 3*kg. But people dont jelly bout her weight, you just don't know how hard she try to gain her weight. ;p

 
The question asker aka Da Jie of mine
Treat me well than a real sister do.Stay sweet with the A & hope one day he's my real Jie Fu !

 Yes. I'm fcuking 20 years old now and I have no license. FML.TTM
Pleaseee Pleaseee Begging. Let me get it done by this year. *cross finger*

Too good to be true. Reality out there. 
If I was thinner I could get more extra job with higher pay. *down

Look like a hippo me gonna keep running and chase the Unicorn! 
Never Give Up Joline Tan !

Eat More Healthy Food.
Do you know that how much I hate veggie ? I know veggie is good food for health and this and that. But I just don't like it. As in like hate it! Just a little in my plate, for sure I will throw it away. How pathetic I am and this being following me since I was a baby till the 2012 middle. Guess what. Now i could have my meal full with veggie and have fruits everyday. Keep going spirit! :)

Spend more time on exercise and sweat like a boss. Instead of going club and dress in a tight dress with face full of make up and sweating like a bitch. LOL !

Keep being strong and face everything. 

Save more money and get something useful for myself. Yes ! Till now I never get myself a branded sport shoe which is what I want since like 15. Ikr! Im poor that's why. This shoe is like gonna cost me at least 300myr okay. Indeed recently I just could get myself the first pair of converse of mine and cost me like 145.90myr. sigh! money why are you so hard to earn ? CNY ang pao more please! =D

One of the thing! Get fucking fit! At least get a baby abs in my tummy and squat more to get my ass in shape. well at least look good in jeans or short. :/

 
Indeed. *finger crossed* to get extra job in singing.
Hoping for a good news! :x

Last but not least.
S.M.I.L.E
Like you never get hurt before. All the best people! 
xoxo