clock

clock

sort thoughts of mine ♥

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you WANT !

Don't go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the one who pisses you off daily basic and yet you still find yourself Crazy IN Love with HIM !

Sometimes when I say I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I Know You're NOT"

"Love is a great Risk. But not loving is of the greater risk - even though you may have been hurt badly before - a great love will come to you soon and you must be ready to accept it and face it"

"Forget the past and focus on the future. Stop obsessing on what you have lost and get what you need NOW"

Monday 21 January 2013

Something wrong bout this seriously.

Just something bout love that I would want to blog about it.
Something getting wrong with this world or the people ?

In 2013
A 25yr old Guy dating with a 13yr old Girl.

Zhang Mu Yi & Akama Miki
My first expression bout this news was like this :
Ikr. Is way too young isn't it ? 
Here's the link. watch it & listen! 
Alright. Readers. I'm actually quite outdated bout this news. Is actually happend in 2012 or even earlier in 2011. Thanks to facebook friend that posted a link bout their MV thats actually get my attention. Well is actually a news that a K-pop singer Zhang Mu Yi from china who's 25yr old this year and he is dating with a canadian mixed girl model Akama Miki who's 13yr old in 2013.
After watching the video up there, is like they've been dating since the girl was 11. Yes 11 year old little girl.
Well right. Is kinda schocked actually, like what on earth is happening nowadays.
Before the news going on, here are some picture of them.
Akama Miki


Zhang Mu Yi & Akama Miki

During video shooting & recording.
Search youtube for some of their MV look sweet thou.
Her height : 150cm / Her weight : 28kg
Ikr she's not short and she's way too light. why? I bet she still have left out something to grow.

I might be mean. But hey ! You know what ?Because I care. Because the way I looked at her is like my little niece. It's because her age is just one year younger than her which means she's 12yr old this year. I couldn't imagine that she's going to tell me that she's actually having a relationship with a guy who's 12 year older than her. Yeah right. Imagine if my boyfriend is the same age as her boyfriend does? Indeed i'm 20 this year.

Yes both of them look cute together or even sweeter than the couple out there. 
But There's always a BUT ! 
Isn't it that a 12/13 year old girl should be worrying bout their UPSR instead of LOVE ? Fine! We might don't care about the study life, due to some youngster just don't give a shit bout their studies.
Does Love mean everything and you have to be so selfish and ignore the world. I know, love is like something pure and is something which is related to the both parties. But how is your parents gonna feel ? Alright ignore this also, due to some people don't give a shit about their parents or the world too.
Indeed ! Shouldn't a young girl at this age should be suffer the pain of cramp in the tummy due to period pain instead of the heartache? Like reallyyyy ??!
But wait ! For sure everyone care bout their own life. Yes your own life. Do a young girl at this age know what's love actually is ? Alright pardon me. do they even know what SEX is ? Ya right. I know school teached us this kind of topic during form 3 which is 15yr old in Science Subject. But she's just 13 now!
Alright don't just put those pressure to the girl. What about the guy. He said he could wait till she's old enough to have the real kiss. Like hey. do you people even know when is the exact age to have a real kiss? Like 15 or 20 or 21 ? Damn so much girl gonna be so shit about this. Indeed the guy said. He's going to wait untill she's 16yr old and marry her. Like seriously?! You guys can't be sure bout that don't you ? Like waiting few more years without having sexual intercourse when this guy is an adult! Damn ! Talk to ma hand ! Promised don't come easy man!  

Damn! this matter really get on my nerve. Well I guess both of them should be facing more challenge than us.
Due to one is singer and another one is model. We just can't judge so much.
All the best to them & God Bless!